Hi, I'm Ivy! I can’t wait to help you achieve a more healthy and beautiful skin.
After years of struggling with my skin problems, I'm on a mission to help people like me with sensitive skin. I have been making (by hand) raw, natural and completely non-toxic skin care products out of food grade ingredients, specifically designed to help people with sensitive skin.
About Intuitive Skin Nourishment
Intuitive Skin Nourishment is a family-owned business, located in Geelong, Victoria. Founder Ivy Lane developed the gentle, nourishing skincare range after a lifetime of looking for products that didn't irritate her extremely sensitive skin.
Her aim was simple: to create a range of products that have undergone minimal processing, do not contain any chemicals or harmful ingredients, are reasonably priced, and yet highly effective. Most ISN products have more than one use, nourishing the skin and body in a variety of ways.
Every ISN product is:
- Handmade from ethically sourced organic and wild-harvested ingredients, and where possible, from small communities who directly benefit from the sale of their goods.
- Chemical-free and raw, allowing maximum benefit from each ingredient as nature intended
- Naturally free from any parabens, phthalates, ammonia, sulphates, petrochemicals, resorcinol, solubilisers, emulsifiers, artificial colours, fragrances and preservatives.
- Formulated with ingredients that have a 0 rating with the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep Cosmetic Database (http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/).
- Wherever possible, ingredient packaging such as coconut oil buckets, bubble wrap and boxes, is re-used or recycled.
- Waste, such as paper towels and latex gloves, is all biodegradable.
- No chemicals are used in the processing. Sterilising is done with hot water and an oven rather than the common practise of spraying jars with chemicals.
- All surfaces are washed with vinegar during processing.
And sustainable packaging
- All packaging is in high-grade glass, as plastic can cause harm when it ends up in the environment and may leach chemicals into products, potentially causing endocrine disruption and other health problems.
- Customers are encouraged to return glass jars for refilling and receive $1 their next purchase.
- Where it's not possible to return jars, customers are encouraged to recycle.